Groundwork's Green Doctors are helping thousands of households save money, stay warm and improve energy and water efficiency in the home.
What we offer
Through a free home visit, our Green Doctors can give you one-to-one advice tailored to your needs and circumstances. Our home visits include:
- Surveying the property to identify areas of heat loss, such as uninsulated lofts, and to identify damp/mould issues.
- Installing small measures such as draft excluders, radiator panels.
- Referrals for larger measures such as boiler replacement
- Helping you better understand your energy bills and helping you switch tarriffs to access cheaper fuel.
- Supporting you to access help from energy companies by applying for debt assistance, Priority Register and WHD.
- Provide a gateway for other related services by connecting you to home safety and health/wellbeing services, both local and nationally.
To enquire about a free home visit, call the team on 020 7922 1230 or email GreenDoctorsLDN@groundwork.org.uk.
Clare is one of millions in the UK who are struggling to keep their homes warm this winter. Groundwork's Green Doctors have helped Clare take control and manage her energy bills. This is her story.