Ivybridge is getting a facelift and we need your help!
Environmental regeneration charity Groundwork London is working with Hounslow Council and Ivybridge Estate Area Housing Office to consult residents about improvements to the ball courts and play areas on your estate.
Have your say!
This is a brilliant opportunity for you to share your opinions about the ball courts and play areas and to help to make it a better place for everyone.
The focus of this project will be on the Haweswater pitch & Easedale ball court and play area.
Please take a look at the initial design proposals below and follow this link to complete the initial survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/V9FG7F7
The initial design proposals include
- Upgrading the Haweswater pitch to a modern Multi Use Games Area (MUGA)
- Installing new fencing and noise reducing rebound panels at the Haweswater pitch
- Creating an activity zone at the Easedale play area to include new equipment such as climbing play, trim trails and mini trampolines
- Additional seating at the Easedale play area
- New surfacing for the Easedale activity zone
In response to your feedback our Landscape Architect will prepare more detailed plans showing the potential improvements. You will then have an opportunity to comment on these plans. Your feedback on the plans will inform the final design which we will share with you and your community in early 2017.
After we have completed the consultation and design work we will be working alongside Hounslow Council to fundraise and bring these new play and sports facilities to life.